My sister made this amazing cauliflower dish as part of a wonderful meal for Mother’s Day. She learned the technique from her friend Louie. It’s an easy recipe to prepare earlier in the day, and then bake when your guests arrive.
1) Steam one head cauliflower, cut into large pieces, until cooked but firm.
2) Drain, and toss warm cauliflower with olive oil, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
3) Place cauliflower pieces, flower side up, stem down in 8″x8″ glass dish.
4) Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
5) Bake at 350F for 30 minutes until browned.
3 thoughts on “Cauliflower Bake”
I didnt know i liked caulilower as much as I do until I had this once as a guest at Kellys. Amazing is truely the word for it !
EXCELLENT! One of my favorites! Perfect for Mother’s day…Mom
So yummy! I wish I had some now! -Lee